Saturday, January 16, 2010

Living Dead in Dalas



The second instalment of Sookie Stackhouse was just as entertaining as the first. Sookie discovers that the vampire in the near by town will make good on their deal,as he leases her talents to a Dallas nest of vampires who are missing one of their own. Sookie soon realizes that the world of the supernatural creatures is much larger than she initially thought. Her required presence in Dallas means that she must leave the mystery of a murdered friend to the town's authorities, at least until she returns.

Learned: These are a fun and brainless series to enjoy, but I don't feel like I need to rush out to get the next one... Which I guess is good since I am really trying to check out more books from the library, and they typically need to order them in for me.

No comments: