Sunday, January 3, 2010

Enjoying The Last Day of Vacation

Today has been a pretty relaxed day. When I found out that I would not be able to watch the Colts game, and that Peyton would probably only play a few series, we decided to take advantage of the beautiful afternoon. I am still suffering from this dumb sinus infection so we didn't want to try and go all the way to the Mesa. So instead we bundled up and went to the park. It was a lot of fun.

The kids played on the equipment, and the dogs ran around the field. We had the whole place to ourselves, which was really nice! We could let the dogs off their leashes and let them run around. Ranger even followed the kids up the equipment and went down the slide with out any encouragement from any of us.

When we got home we put Maddox down for a nap and Brian and I went for a run. It was just over a mile, but it felt good to get out and run...AND I had NO pain while running!!! YEAH!!!!!

Today has been a nice good bye to vacation, and I feel content to go back to work tomorrow.

Here are some pictures to remember the day...


Learned: Sunshine, fresh air, and family are the perfect remedies for back to work blues.

No comments: