Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Acupuncture

Today I had my second session of acupuncture in hopes of finding some relief from my migraines. So far so good.

After the first session last week, I felt great- energized, clear minded, and focused. After today's session I feel tired, mello, and all I want to do is curl up with my blanket and pillow.

Part of the acupuncture treatment process is keeping records of various things about my phisiology: temperature every morning, daily stress levels, food cravings, or other headaches, and sleeping patterns. All of this documentation reqirements makes me hypersensative to everything going on with me. I am noticing every little ache and pain, twinge or strange feeling, it is kind of disconcerting realizing that I am falling apart.

Let's just hope that I can get my energy balanced in this process of finding relief from migraines.

Learned: Going too hard in life really does depleat your energy, literally!

No comments: