Sunday, June 7, 2009

Catch-Up Via Slide Shows

I have been SO incredibly busy since school got out. After retruning home from Denver over Momeorial weekend, I had family in town for my grandma's 80th birthday. We had a surprise party for her and all her brothers (except one), all her daughters, and all her grand kids came in for the surprise. It was a great week/weekend to spend with everyone; and grandma looked great- I think the visit from her family perked her up!

This is a slide show of the bar-b-que we had at her house and the lunch up on Glade Park at Peggy and Tea's house the following day.



I have been so busy that I have not even posted pics from Maddox's birthday last month...



Here are the long awaited DC pics as well...




Learned? I put off all of this because I could never find the time to upload pics to Flickr, create slide shows, and then post here. It was time consuming, but next time I won't do 3 at one time!

No comments: