Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome Baby Esaias!

Our friends, Vycci and Danny, welcomed into the world their third child, Esaias Paul Sandoval, yesterday

We were supposed to be in Denver for soccer this weekend but the game was canceled, and we turned around at Vail to head home (I'll share this story later). It would have been great to have been over there this weekend and meet him, but I guess I can wait till next weekend.

I am so very happy for my friends, as getting Esaias here has been a long and difficult journey for them. I know that he will be a blessing in their life that far surpasses the heartache and hardship they faced to get him here.

Love you all so much!

1 comment:

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Thanks so much for your friendship and warm wishes, and welcomes. I too am looking forward to your visit and introduction. I love you very much. See you soon.