Sunday, January 2, 2011

Madison Turns 12


Madison (and Ranger) celebrated their birthdays in typical family filled fashion. Every family member (except one uncle) made it to the celebration, making for one full house. My brother Nathan and his wife came over to surprise Madison for her birthday.

It is quite evident to me this year that I no longer have a little girl, but a young lady...nothing drove that deeper than the fact that she got (and wanted) only clothes and shoes for her birthday...no more toys...

Madison continues to amaze me with her kindness, maturity, and talent. She loves and excels at school, plays the flute, soccer, and basketball exceptionally well. She is one of the happiest people I know, and has such great character and strong charisma that I don't know a single person she has met that thinks ill of her. I am so proud to have a daughter that is such a blessing to me and all those around her. I know that God has amazing plans for her life, it excites and stirs my spirit as I watch and wait for it to fully unfold. I pray that I will have the strength and wisdom to guide her and be the support she needs me to be.

Learned: Being a mother to Madison is one of the greatest jobs I will ever have.

1 comment:

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Happy Birthday Madison from the Sandoval's. I can't believe how long your hair is. You look beautiful!!