Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Updating Technology

I am pleased to report that I have finally joined the wireless age. I am posting this from the comfort of my couch, with no cords attached. Last week we got a new laptop, but I haven't done much with it because I didn't have wireless set up. After HOURS of messing with the dang router, and the stupid settings, I finally got it up and running andhopefully sucure. I did it all by my self, with no help from the companies technology support (I did call, but am still awaiting a return call).

Now, I know that this may not seem like a very big accomplishment for most of you, but for me technology in general gives me anxiety.

I am super excited to blog,facebook, watch hulu, netflix, and do work (ha, ha) all from the comfort of my bed,couch, or anywhere else in my house!!

Learned: When in doubt, just start clicking buttons!

No comments: