Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blessed With Beautiful Babies

A few weeks ago my sister in law set up photos of our kids. I was not sure how they would turn out as Maddox can sometimes not be the most accommodating at sitting still (shocker I know...)

I was truly amazed at how well they turned out.






The lady, Kelli McCall, who took the pictures said that I could post these here. She did a great job working with three very different ages and personalities and captured some amazing portraits. I strongly recommend her to all of you out there. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you in contact with her. (Also please respect that these are copy righted- thanks.)

Learned? I know every parent thinks their children are beautiful, I just can't help sharing the beauty of mine with others.

2 comments:

Walker paradise said...

awesome pictures! your kids are beautiful, really

Anonymous said...

I really miss you guys! You have a great family. One of the best I know. Say hello to the kiddo-s and give them big hugs. Tell Maddox he can come say hi. I miss that