Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered,....I'm Done!




There it is. My portfolio. The final peice of my Masters Program. I have been working on it like crazy to make sure it would be done before the 15th of July. I really wanted it to be finished before we left for the 4th...and I did it! I mailed it off today.

I am experiencing a huge amount of relief right now, words can't begin to describe the elation! When Maddox laid down for his nap today I didn't know what to do with my self. It is like I have been given the gift of time!

Now that I am officially finished and look back at the program and my experience, I am so proud of all I accomplished and learned. It was much more work than I expected. The actual assignments for the program were not too much, it was the combination of being mom, wife, teacher, house keeper, and student that made it seem like a lot. I began this when Maddox was just six months old he is now two! It really went by fast, it doesn't seem like it was a year and a half long. Maybe it does to my family though. I know they are relieved to have me back.

A huge thank you to my MIL and FIL, they fed and entertained the hubby and the kids almost every Sunday night while I worked on my assignemtns. It was such a big help.

YAHOO!

Learned? I am so thankful that my husband and children were so helpful, supportive, and understanding through this process. They are the real reason for my success.

1 comment:

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you and happy for you. I know how much work it is, and how much it takes to make it all happen. What a huge accomplishment. I also know that sense of yahoo, relief, and what do I do now. So, enjoy you weekend at the cabin. You've earned it!!!